Our Olympic Edition Gold and Silver 6500mAh Portable Battery Packs are compatible with all the latest mobile devices including iPhone, Android, Windows, Blackberry, and more. Our Uhuru portable charging power bank offers you backup battery power to keep you powered up throughout all of the 2016 Summer Olympic games. Never miss a second of the games streaming the events on your smartphone.
- Special Edition Olympic Edition Gold and Silver Power Banks
- Thin design fits easily in your pocket, purse, bag. (You can fit both your phone and the charger in your pocket comfortably.
- 6500mAh Capacity is equivalent to ~2.5 Full Charges
- Aluminum design
- Made from innovative aluminium alloy metal with a smooth finish.
- Precise IC safeguards against overcharging, over-discharging and short circuiting.
- Featuring auto power on & off when the device gets fully charged or disconnected.
- Chanzo G1 has a built-in flashlight activated by double pressing the power button
- Battery capacity: 6500 mAh
- Life cycle: > 500 charge cycles
- Charging time: Up to 8 hours
- Weight: 5.8 oz
- Dimension: 4.4 x 2.4 x 0.5 inch
- Input: DC 5V / 1A ; Output: DC 5V / 1A
- Built-in flashlight: Double press to turn it on/off
- Fits all Android / Windows phones with Micro-USB port. - Fits all Apple devices.
- Please DO NOT charge Uhuru Chanzo with MacBook/Notebook! Your MacBook may shut down because of the high charging current.
- Charging your Uhuru Chanzo from your computer is highly discouraged due to the very slow charging speed.
- iOS 7 Users: At no extra charge, we have included a lightning adapter for Apple users. To keep the price of Uhuru! reasonable, we cannot provide an MFi certified lightning adapter. However, our third-party lightning adapter works with all iOS 7 updates so far (through iOS 7.1). You should be aware that third-party ‘lightning’ adapters may fail to work with future iOS updates. In that case, you will need to use the lightning cable supplied to you with your device, or purchase a backup spare cable or adapter at your local Apple store.
x1 Gorilla Gadgets Uhuru Chanzo G1 6500mAh Portable Power Bank
x1 Micro-USB extension cable
x1 30-pin to Micro-USB adapter
Exclusive bonus: x1 Lightning to micro-USB adapter ($19.99 value)
What’s the best way to charge my Uhuru Chanzo external power bank?
The best way to charge your Uhuru Chanzo is to use a USB wall charger rather than your computer. Once plugged in you should see 4 blue lights start to blink. After all 4 lights are solid, you may unplug your device.
How long it will take for a full recharge?
The charging time will vary depending on the size of your unit. In general, your Uhuru could be recharged at 1000mAh per hour.
What is the difference Between 1A and 2.1A?
Basically, 2.1A is for your tablets, and 1A is for your cell phone. You may use the 2.1A port to charge your cell phone for a little faster charging.