Uhuru 16800mAh Portable Battery Pack w/LED Screen
Uhuru! means freedom! in Swahili - and you'll love the feeling of freedom when you discover how easy it is to never run out of power for your cellphone or tablet again. It's small, but powerful! It packs at least three full charges and you can carry it anywhere. Powered by the Gorilla's state-of-the-art lithium-ion cells and our innovative circuit design, the Uhuru! 16800mAh Portable Charger provides convenient backup power for all your favorite portable devices. With its sleek compact design, Uhuru! 16800mAh Portable Charger will quickly become a trusted and reliable companion that you'll be taking with you everywhere. Equipped with both 2A/1A dual output, you can charge your iPad / Kindle Fire / Nexus 7 and charge your cellphone at the same time.
16800mAh Giant Capacity in Compact Size
Gorilla Gadgets Uhuru! 16800mAh Portable Charger delivers abundant power to almost charge your iPad for a full cycle.
2A/1A Dual Output
Charge your tablet and your smartphone at the same time.
Uhuru! 16800mAh Portable Chargers are compatible with all the latest mobile devices including iPhone 6(Plus) iPhone 5s, iPad Air(2), iPad Mini 2, all Android devices and Windows phones with Micro-USB port.
Comfortable Grip with Matte Finish
Made with a soft touch matte finish, Uhuru! Portable Charger Series prevents fingerprints effectively and provides a comfortable, soft grip.
Advanced Charging Protection
Precise IC protects against overcharging, over-discharging and short-circuiting.
Let your light shine in the darkness!
We've built in a flashlight, which is activated by double pressing the power button.
Lighted Digital LED Indicator
A new feature on the Uhuru 16,800 mAh portable charger is a lighted LED indicator showing the percentage of charge held by the device, from 1% to 99%.
- Battery capacity: 16800 mAh
- Life cycle: > 500 charge cycles
- Charging time: About 15 to 18 hours
- Weight: 12.2 oz
- Dimension: 5.7 x 2.95 x 0.86 inch
- Input: DC 5V / 1A ; Output 1: DC 5V / 2A; Output 2: DC 5V / 1A
- Built-in flashlight: Double press to turn it on/off
x1 Gorilla Gadgets Uhuru! 16800mAh Portable Charger
x1 Micro-USB extension cable
x1 30-pin to Micro-USB adapter
Exclusive bonus: x1 Lightning to micro-USB adapter ($19.99 value)
Compatible with all Android / Windows phones with Micro-USB port. - All Apple devices.
- Others: Amazon Kindle / Kindle Fire / Google Nexus 4, Nexus 7 / Nook Tablet
- Please DO NOT charge Uhuru with MacBook! MacBook may shut down at once from self protection, due to the high charging current.
- Charge your Uhuru from computer is highly discouraged due to the very slow charging speed.
- iOS 7 Users: At no extra charge, we have included a lightning adapter for Apple users. To keep the price of Uhuru! reasonable, we cannot provide a MFi certified lightning adapter. However, our third-party lightning adapter works with all iOS 7 updates so far (through iOS 7.1). You should be aware that third-party ‘lightning’ adapters may fail to work with the future iOS updates. In that case, you will need to use the lightning cable supplied to you with your device, or purchase a backup spare cable or adapter at your local Apple store.
What’s the best way to charge my Uhuru?
The best way to charge your Uhuru is using a USB wall charger rather than computers. Once plugged in you should see 4 blue lights start to blink. After all 4 light are solid you may unplug your device.
How long it will take for a full recharge?
The charging time will vary depending on the size of your unit. In general, your Uhuru could be recharged 1000mAh per hour. Please expect 17 hours for the 16800mAh model.
How do I know my Uhuru is fully charged?
Your 16800mAh unit will shut itself off once charged.
How do I turn on my flashlight?
To turn on and off your flashlight simply double tap the side button.
What is the difference Between 1A and 2.1A?
Basically, 2.1A is for your tablets, and 1A is for your cell phone. You may use the 2.1A port to charge your cell phone for a little faster charging.