Gorilla Gadgets Uhuru! 16800mAh External Portable Battery Pack Charger w/LED ScreenCode: CHR-150-BLK In Stock
- Package Includes
16800mAh Giant Capacity in Compact Size
Gorilla Gadgets Uhuru! 16800mAh Portable Charger delivers abundant power to almost charge your iPad for a full cycle.
2A/1A Dual Output
Charge your tablet and your smartphone at the same time.
Equipped with exclusive bonus Lightning-to-micro-USB adapter ($19.99 value) along with 30-pin adapter and micro-USB connector, Uhuru! 16800mAh Portable Chargers are compatible with all the latest mobile devices including iPhone 5s, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, all Android devices and Windows phones with Micro-USB port.
Comfortable Grip with Matte Finish
Made with a soft touch matte finish, Uhuru! Portable Charger Series prevents fingerprints effectively and provides a comfortable, soft grip.
Advanced Charging Protection
Embedded precise IC protector to avoid overcharging, over-discharging and short-circuiting.
Intelligent Power Management
Autocharging is automatic when plugged into your device and auto power off occurs when the device gets fully charged or disconnected.
Let your light shine in the darkness!
We've built in a flashlight, which is activated by double pressing the power button.
Lighted Digital LED Indicator
A new feature on the Uhuru 16,800 mAh portable charger is a lighted LED indicator showing the percentage of charge held by the device, from 1% to 99%.
Uhuru! That means freedom! in Swahili - and you'll love the feeling of freedom when you discover how easy it is to never run out of power for your cellphone or tablet again. It's small, but powerful! It packs at least three full charges and you can carry it anywhere. Powered by the Gorilla's state-of-the-art lithium-ion cells and our innovative circuit design, the Uhuru! 16800mAh Portable Charger provides convenient backup power for all your favorite portable devices. With its sleek compact design, Uhuru! 16800mAh Portable Charger will quickly become a trusted and reliable companion that you'll be taking with you everywhere. Equipped with both 2A/1A dual output, you can charge your iPad / Kindle Fire / Nexus 7 and charge your cellphone at the same time.
- Battery capacity: 16800 mAh
- Life cycle: > 500 charge cycles
- Charging time: About 15 to 18 hours
- Weight: 12.2 oz
- Dimension: 5.7 x 2.95 x 0.86 inch
- Input: DC 5V / 1A ; Output 1: DC 5V / 2A; Output 2: DC 5V / 1A
- Built-in flashlight: Double press to turn it on/off
- All Android / Windows phones with Micro-USB port.
- All Apple devices.
- Apple: iPhone 5(s) (Lightning adapter included) / iPad Mini (2) / iPhone 4(s) / iPhone 3GS/ ipod touch / classic / nano / iPad 2/3/4
- Samsung: Galaxy S4 / S3 / S2 / Galaxy Note Series / Galaxy Nexus 4G / Infuse / Exhibit
- HTC: One / One X, S, V / 8X / Sensation, Sensation XE XL / EVO 4G / Radar 4G / Inspire 4G / ThunderBolt / Incredible 2 S
- Motorola: Moto X, Moto G, Droid Razr HD/ Droid DNA / Droid Series / Bionic / Atrix Series
- LG: G Flex / G2 / D820 / Optimus F7 / F5 / F3 / G2X / Enlighten / MyTouch Q
- Nokia: Lumia Series 1520 / 1020 / 925 / 920 / 900
- Others: Amazon Kindle / Kindle Fire / Google Nexus 4, Nexus 7 / Nook Tablet
- Please DO NOT charge Uhuru with MacBook! MacBook may shut down at once from self protection, due to the high charging current.
- Charge your Uhuru from computer is highly discouraged due to the very slow charging speed.
- iOS 7 Users: At no extra charge, we have included a lightning adapter for Apple users. To keep the price of Uhuru! reasonable, we cannot provide a MFi certified lightning adapter. However, our third-party lightning adapter works with all iOS 7 updates so far (through iOS 7.1). You should be aware that third-party ‘lightning’ adapters may fail to work with the future iOS updates. In that case, you will need to use the lightning cable supplied to you with your device, or purchase a backup spare cable or adapter at your local Apple store.
Mini-USB cable is NOT included in the package, CLICK HERE to get the mini-USB cable.
USB Wall Charger is NOT included in the package, CLICK HERE to get a fast charging dual wall charger.
What’s the best way to charge my Uhuru?
The best way to charge your Uhuru is using a USB wall charger rather than computers. (Get a fast charging dual USB wall charger here). Once plugged in you should see 4 blue lights start to blink. After all 4 light are solid you may unplug your device.
How long it will take for a full recharge?
The charging time will vary depending on the size of your unit. In general, your Uhuru could be recharged 1000mAh per hour. Please expect 3 hours charging time for the 2800mAh, 6 hours for the 5600mAh, 9 hours for the 8400mAh, 12 hours for the 11200mAh, and 17 hours for the 16800mAh model.
How do I know my Uhuru is fully charged?
Depending on your unit you should be able to see 4 blinking lights when charging. Do not unplug until all the lights become solid. If you have a 2800mah you will only have 1 dim red light that will turn blue once fully charged. If you have a 16800mah your unit will shut itself off once charged.
How do I turn on my flashlight?
To turn on and off your flashlight simply double tap the side button.
(Please note our 2800mah uhuru does not come equipped with a flashlight. )
What is the difference Between 1A and 2.1A?
Basically, 2.1A is for your tablets, and 1A is for your cell phone. You may use the 2.1A port to charge your cell phone for a little faster charging.
About Gorilla gadgets
Since Gorilla Gadgets started designing and engineering in California in 2010, the Gorilla Gadgets brand has become synonymous with powerful performance. Our core success factors are innovative strength, quality of products, and pace of innovation. Gorilla Gadgets is the go-to brand for powered gadgets that become life companions. Gorilla Gadgets is well known for our revolutionary state-of-the-art lithium-ion batteries.