- 1. Destroy the DNA structure of viruses, bacteria and other microorganisms, make them lose their ability to reproduce, and then kill viruses, bacteria and other microorganisms.
- 2. Ultraviolet UVC can kill most bacteria and other microorganisms in air and water in a few seconds. UV light is particularly valuable in killing viruses that are difficult to kill with some traditional chemical methods, such as the chlorination method.
- 3. Application: Suitable for air purifier, car, home, kitchen, bathroom, refrigerator, washing machine, etc.
- 4. UV lamps will produce ozone during operation. Ozone can disinfect places that cannot be reached by ultraviolet rays, but ozone is harmful to the human body. After disinfection, ventilation can enter the room for 30-45 minutes. It is recommended to use the lamp in the ozone disinfection cabinet. .
- 5. Applicable places: car, wardrobe, shoe cabinet, refrigerator, kitchen, bathroom, etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.