- Our Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Extended Life Battery features twice the battery capacity of a standard Note 3 battery. (6500mAh vs. 3200mAh)
- This Extended Battery for the Note 3 allows you to use all the features of your smartphone without worrying about charging your phone every few hours.
- Long Lasting Note 3 Battery. (6500mAh)
- 8-12+ Hours of Note 3 Battery Life (Sometimes more depending on usage)
- Comes with a free custom backplate designed for this extended battery for Note 3
- Note 3 Extended Life Battery Capacity: 6500mAh
- Be sure to charge this battery at least 8 hours each time, even if the device says that is 100% charged. If you do not the phone will show that it is draining quickly.
- Please Note: this Note 3 battery is thicker than a standard battery
- Your phone needs to be calibrated to this Note 3 Extended Phone Battery to get the best performance and accurate percentage readings. Read our Extended Battery Calibration Guide for more info.
x1 Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Extended Life Battery (6500mAh)
x1 replacement back cover available in black or white
How long should my Galaxy Note 3 Extended Life battery last?
Our extended battery is double the capacity of your original battery. So you will generally receive 2 times the capacity of the standard battery with the same amount of use.
How to maximize your Samsung Note III extended battery potential?
To get the full extent of your new battery please follow the conditioning cycles. Be sure to fully charge your battery overnight at least 8 to 10 hours. Then discharge down to 5 or 10 percent, then recharge to calibrate your phone to the bigger capacity battery. See our Extended Battery 101 help page for more info.
How long should I charge my new Note 3 Extended Life Battery for?
Depending on the size of your battery we recommend 9 to 10 hours of consecutive charging. For batteries over 4500mah or higher (Which is this one), you would want to charge your battery for at least 10 hours. Even if your phone says 100% you still need to charge the battery for the required time.
Why is my Note 3 battery not fully charged?
There could be many reasons your Note 3 Extended Life Battery is not fully charging. The most common are not allowing the battery the full length needed to fully charge. Batteries 4500mah or higher would need to charge for 8-10 Hr each charge. If you can not fully charge your battery after 10+ hours please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
My battery has a bulge in the middle. What does this mean?
There are a few reasons for this. If your battery is over a year old it could mean your battery is seeing its last days. If you’ve only had it for several months it could be due to improper charging. If you are still within warranty please contact email@example.com.
My Galaxy Note 3 backplate (back cover) is cracked. How do I get a replacement?
If your battery is still fully functional but the cover has cracked please purchase a replacement cover. If you just received your battery and the cover arrived cracked or cracked within a few days of use please contact firstname.lastname@example.org