- Improve your LG G3 battery life with our Extended Life Battery.
- Our battery has twice the battery power of a standard LG G3 phone battery. (6000mAh vs. 3000mAh)
- This is a long lasting LG G3 battery. You can expect around 8-12+ hours of battery life.
- Comes with custom backplate designed for use with this extended battery.
- Please follow the charging instructions found in your package for best performance.
- Not compatible with the LG G3 Vigor.
- 6000mAh High Capacity Extended LG G3 Battery
- Long lasting replacement battery for the LG G3
- Comes with free custom back plate
- This replacement battery for the LG G3 requires a calibration period for the best performance and most accurate battery percentage readings. Read our LG G3 Extended Battery Calibration Guide to find out how.
x1 LG G3 6000mAh Extended Life Battery
x1 Custom Backplate White or Black
How long should my LG G3 Extended Replacement Battery last?
Our extended battery is double the capacity of your original battery. So you will receive two times the battery life of the standard battery with the same amount of use.
How to maximize my LG G3 extended battery potential?
To get the best performance out of your new LG G3 Extended Battery, please follow the initial charging instructions found in your package.
How long should I charge my LG G3 Extended Life Battery?
Depending on the size of your battery we recommend 9 to 10 hours of consecutive charging. If your battery is 4500mah or higher, you would want to charge your battery for at least 10 hours.
Why is my LG G3 battery not fully charged?
There could be many reasons your battery is not fully charging. The most common are not allowing the battery the full length needed to charge fully. Batteries 4500mah or higher would need to charge for 10 Hr. Your phone might say 100% but it needs to charge the full amount each time your charge your phone. If you can not fully charge your battery after 10+ hours, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My LG G3 battery has a bulge in the middle. What does this mean?
There are a few reasons for this. If your battery is over a year old, it could mean your battery is seeing its last days. If you’ve only had it for several months, it could be due to improper charging. If you are still within warranty, please contact email@example.com.
My LG G3 backplate (back cover) is cracked. How do I get a replacement?
If your battery is still fully functional but the cover has cracked, please purchase a replacement back cover. If you just received your battery and the cover arrived broken or cracked within a few days of use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org