Uhuru 5600mAh Portable Battery Pack
Uhuru! That's a freedom cry in Swahili - and you'll be feeling freer than ever before when you discover that you never need to worry about running out of power on your cellphone again! Your Uhuru! 5600mAh Portable Charger will become a trusted and reliable companion that you'll soon be taking with you everywhere.
5600mAh capacity in ultra-compact size
Gorilla Gadgets' Uhuru! 5600mAh Portable Charger triples your cellphone runtime by giving you convenient, accessible backup power in a small, sleek case.
Uhuru! 5600mAh Portable Charger are compatible with all the latest mobile devices including iPhone 6(Plus) iPhone 5s, iPad Air(2), iPad Mini 2, all Android devices and Windows phones with Micro-USB port.
Comfortable grip with matte finish
Made from innovative Polyurethane material in soft touch matte finish, Uhuru! Portable Charger Series prevent fingerprint effectively and provide comfortable soft grip.
Advanced charging protection
Precise IC protects against over charging, over discharging and short circuit.
Intelligent power management
Auto power off when device gets fully charged or disconnected.
Let light shine out of darkness
Act as a flashlight by double pressing the power button
- Battery capacity: 5600 mAh
- Life cycle: > 500 charge cycles
- Charging time: About 6 to 7 hours
- Weight: 4.3 oz
- Dimension: 3.7 x 1.77 x 0.83 inch
- Input: DC 5V / 800mA ; Output: DC 5V / 1A
- Built-in flashlight: Double press to turn it on/off
- x1 Gorilla Gadgets Uhuru! 5600mAh Portable Charger
- x1 Micro-USB extension cable
- x1 30-pin to Micro-USB adapter
- Exclusive bonus: x1 Lightning to micro-USB adapter ($19.99 value)
- All Android / Windows phones with Micro-USB port. - All Apple devices.
- Others: Amazon Kindle / Kindle Fire / Google Nexus 4, Nexus 7 / Nook Tablet
- Please DO NOT charge Uhuru with MacBook! MacBook may shut down at once from self protection, due to the high charging current.
- Charge your Uhuru from computer is highly discouraged due to the very slow charging speed.
- iOS 7 Users: At no extra charge, we have included a lightning adapter for Apple users. To keep the price of Uhuru! reasonable, we cannot provide a MFi certified lightning adapter. However, our third-party lightning adapter works with all iOS 7 updates so far (through iOS 7.1). You should be aware that third-party ‘lightning’ adapters may fail to work with the future iOS updates. In that case, you will need to use the lightning cable supplied to you with your device, or purchase a backup spare cable or adapter at your local Apple store.
What’s the best way to charge my Uhuru?
The best way to charge your Uhuru is using a USB wall charger rather than computers. Once plugged in you should see 4 blue lights start to blink. After all 4 light are solid you may unplug your device.
How long it will take for a full recharge?
The charging time will vary depending on the size of your unit. In general, your Uhuru could be recharged 1000mAh per hour. Please expect 6 hours to charge your Uhuru! 5600mAh device.
How do I turn on my flashlight?
To turn on and off your flashlight simply double tap the side button.
(Please note our 2800mah uhuru does not come equipped with a flashlight. )
What is the difference Between 1A and 2.1A?
Basically, 2.1A is for your tablets, and 1A is for your cell phone. You may use the 2.1A port to charge your cell phone for a little faster charging.