Gorilla Gadgets Uhuru! 5600mAh External Portable Battery Pack ChargerCode: CHR-120-BLK In Stock
- Package Includes
5600mAh capacity in ultra-compact size
Gorilla Gadgets' Uhuru! 5600mAh Portable Charger triples your cellphone runtime by giving you convenient, accessible backup power in a small, sleek case.
Equipped with exclusive bonus Lightning to micro-USB adapter ($19.99 value) along with 30-pin adapter and micro-USB connector, Uhuru! 5600mAh Portable Charger are compatible with all the latest mobile devices including iPhone 6(Plus) iPhone 5s, iPad Air(2), iPad Mini 2, all Android devices and Windows phones with Micro-USB port.
Comfortable grip with matte finish
Made from innovative Polyurethane material in soft touch matte finish, Uhuru! Portable Charger Series prevent fingerprint effectively and provide comfortable soft grip.
Advanced charging protection
Embedded precise IC protector to avoid over charging, over discharging and short circuit.
Intelligent power management
Auto power off when device gets fully charged or disconnected.
Let light shine out of darkness
Act as a flashlight by double pressing the power button
Uhuru! That's a freedom cry in Swahili - and you'll be feeling freer than ever before when you discover that you never need to worry about running out of power on your cellphone again! Smaller than your cellphone, and powered by top-of-the-line lithium-ion cells and an exquisite circuit design, Gorilla Gadgets' Uhuru! 5600mAh Portable Charger provides convenient backup power for your new Samsung Galaxy S4, HTC One or iPhone 5s. With its smooth, compact design, Uhuru! 5600mAh Portable Charger will become a trusted and reliable companion that you'll soon be taking with you everywhere.
- Battery capacity: 5600 mAh
- Life cycle: > 500 charge cycles
- Charging time: About 6 to 7 hours
- Weight: 4.3 oz
- Dimension: 3.7 x 1.77 x 0.83 inch
- Input: DC 5V / 800mA ; Output: DC 5V / 1A
- Built-in flashlight: Double press to turn it on/off
- All Android / Windows phones with Micro-USB port.
- All Apple devices.
- Apple: iPhone 6(Plus) iPhone 5(s) (Lightning adapter included) / iPad Air / iPad Mini (2) / iPhone 4(s) / iPhone 3GS/ ipod touch / classic / nano / iPad 2/3/4
- Samsung: Galaxy S4 / S3 / S2 / Galaxy Note Series / Galaxy Nexus 4G / Infuse / Exhibit
- HTC: One / One X, S, V / 8X / Sensation, Sensation XE XL / EVO 4G / Radar 4G / Inspire 4G / ThunderBolt / Incredible 2 S
- Motorola: Moto X, Moto G, Droid Razr HD/ Droid DNA / Droid Series / Bionic / Atrix Series
- LG: G Flex / G2 / D820 / Optimus F7 / F5 / F3 / G2X / Enlighten / MyTouch Q
- Nokia: Lumia Series 1520 / 1020 / 925 / 920 / 900
- Others: Amazon Kindle / Kindle Fire / Google Nexus 4, Nexus 7 / Nook Tablet
- Please DO NOT charge Uhuru with MacBook! MacBook may shut down at once from self protection, due to the high charging current.
- Charge your Uhuru from computer is highly discouraged due to the very slow charging speed.
- iOS 7 Users: At no extra charge, we have included a lightning adapter for Apple users. To keep the price of Uhuru! reasonable, we cannot provide a MFi certified lightning adapter. However, our third-party lightning adapter works with all iOS 7 updates so far (through iOS 7.1). You should be aware that third-party ‘lightning’ adapters may fail to work with the future iOS updates. In that case, you will need to use the lightning cable supplied to you with your device, or purchase a backup spare cable or adapter at your local Apple store.
- x1 Gorilla Gadgets Uhuru! 5600mAh Portable Charger
- x1 Micro-USB extension cable
- x1 30-pin to Micro-USB adapter
- Exclusive bonus: x1 Lightning to micro-USB adapter ($19.99 value)
Mini-USB cable is NOT included in the package, CLICK HERE to get the mini-USB cable.
USB Wall Charger is NOT included in the package, CLICK HERE to get a fast charging dual wall charger.
What’s the best way to charge my Uhuru?
The best way to charge your Uhuru is using a USB wall charger rather than computers. (Get a fast charging dual USB wall charger here). Once plugged in you should see 4 blue lights start to blink. After all 4 light are solid you may unplug your device.
How long it will take for a full recharge?
The charging time will vary depending on the size of your unit. In general, your Uhuru could be recharged 1000mAh per hour. Please expect 3 hours charging time for the 2800mAh, 6 hours for the 5600mAh, 9 hours for the 8400mAh, 12 hours for the 11200mAh, and 17 hours for the 16800mAh model.
How do I know my Uhuru is fully charged?
Depending on your unit you should be able to see 4 blinking lights when charging. Do not unplug until all the lights become solid. If you have a 2800mah you will only have 1 dim red light that will turn blue once fully charged. If you have a 16800mah your unit will shut itself off once charged.
How do I turn on my flashlight?
To turn on and off your flashlight simply double tap the side button.
(Please note our 2800mah uhuru does not come equipped with a flashlight. )
What is the difference Between 1A and 2.1A?
Basically, 2.1A is for your tablets, and 1A is for your cell phone. You may use the 2.1A port to charge your cell phone for a little faster charging.
About Gorilla gadgets
Since Gorilla Gadgets started designing and engineering in California in 2010, the Gorilla Gadgets brand has become synonymous with powerful performance. Our core success factors are innovative strength, quality of products, and pace of innovation. Gorilla Gadgets is the go-to brand for powered gadgets that become life companions. Gorilla Gadgets is well known for our revolutionary state-of-the-art lithium-ion batteries.